Evaluate DesignFOIL FREE for five days! Click here to download the demo.
Check out my debut novel about a modern day Earth-to-Mars mission, called RED HOPE.
Lift Happens®: DesignFOIL can help.
"DesignFOIL airfoil coordinate design & analysis software will save you prescious time and frustration. When you use DesignFOIL, you're not just getting bits and bytes; you're getting 20+ years of experience embedded in a user-friendly interface. I'm so sure you'll find it the best value for your money that I've made a freely downloadable demo available below. Why not take it for a free test flight?"
-- John Dreese, DesignFOIL Programmer
Standard Windows Edition Only $9!
(Click to DOWNLOAD DesignFOIL Demo)
(Click to WATCH Video Demo/Tutorials)
User-Friendly DesignFOIL Features:
Download and try out the demo for yourself. It's FREE!
- Quickly generate NACA airfoil coordinates with a mouse-click.
- Quickly design and analyze airfoils with Virtual Wind Tunnel.
- Import airfoil coordinate files (.dat & .dxf).
- Import coordinates from DXF files.
- Send all data directly to Excel.
- New MyAirfoils window saves your work from session to session.
- New WingCrafter lets you do wing layout analysis and exports to CAD.
- Send airfoil and wing geometries to Gridgen, Pointwise and CMARC.
- Camber modification tool & simple flap simulator.
- Analyzes quickly.
- Mix & Match tool.
- In-depth help file with aerodynamics and airfoil primers.
- Optimized for wide-screen monitors.
- Workflow pattern optimized to save you time.
- All NACA standard airfoil coordinate generators.
- Drag polar display: Classic NACA & Eppler formats.
- Export airfoil shapes directly to popular 3D CAD programs.
Software For Engineers, Designers & Draftsmen
By An Aeronautical Engineer
DesignFOIL is a Registered Trademark of DreeseCODE Software, LLC
Lift Happens is a Registered Trademark of John Dreese
The slogan "Lift Happens" is copyright 2007 DreeseCODE Software, LLC
Rhinoceros is a Registered Trademark of McNeel North America
Excel® is a Registered Trademark of the Microsoft Corporation
SolidWorks is a Registered Trademark of Dassault Systems.
CATIA is a Registered Trademark of Dassault Systems.
Gridgen is a Registered Trademark of Pointwise, Inc
CMARC is a Trademark of AeroLogic, Inc.